Renovated in 2015, Bishop's House is a design hotel in the heart of the historical centre of Prague, only 60 m from Charles Bridge and the Vltava river and a 10-minute walk from Prague Castle. It offers free WiFi in the entire hotel.
The main hotel building dates back to the 16th century and has an empire façade from 1843. Guests can also choose accommodation in a Gothic tower which was a former official seat of the bishop, first mentioned in the 13th century.
All rooms are air-conditioned. The top-floor tower rooms feature beautiful ceilings, reminiscent of the long history of the house.
A limited number of parking places is available directly in front of the Bishop’s House. A wide range of restaurants, bars, and shops is nearby.